Call Now:
(847) 506-7330(847) 506-7330

Month: April 2016

Can I Modify a Child Cust ...
Illinois child custody cases always focus on the best interests of the child. Once a determination h ...
Read More
Same Sex Divorce in Illin ...
In Illinois same-sex marriages, generally, one spouse must be a resident of the state for at least 9 ...
Read More
McHenry County Bar Association logo
Defending Liberty Pursuing Justice logo
Avvo logo
Illinois State Bar Association
NWSE logo
Super Lawyers logo